Smart tools in Office Home and Business help small businesses and home users achieve outstanding results — from email and scheduling to reports and presentations — with convenient ways to post and then access documents from virtually any PC
Microsoft Office Home and Business 2010 is the essential software suite for managing small businesses and working from home. Enhanced tools and features help you run your business, connect with customers, and organize your household more efficiently
Office Home and Business 2010 features new photo, video, and text effects for creating standout documents and presentations. New communication tools in Outlook 2010 help you stay in touch and organized. Office Home and Business 2010 makes it easier than ever for you to manage things in the office, at home, or in between
Office 2010 Home and Business includes:
From school fundraisers to company reports when you use Microsoft Word 2010 it all comes together efficiently. Create documents using new photo-editing features, lively text effects, then easily share them online and invite others to collaborate
Saving for retirement, keeping track of tax information, tracking business expenses--all are important financial decisions. Microsoft Excel 2010 offers clear insight with simple templates to help you build budgets and track expenses so you can focus on financial goals
- Powerpoint 2010
Pressed for time on a major project? Get ideas down fast with ready-made templates, new photo- and video-editing features and eye-catching transitions all with Microsoft PowerPoint 2010
- OneNote 2010
Gather a wealth of business information and resources all in one spot with OneNote 2010. Post, share and edit notes with coworkers online so everyone can work at the same time with real-time updates
- Outlook 2010
Whether you're working from home or on the road, Microsoft Outlook 2010 helps you communicate with important contacts, manage email conversations and monitor your schedule from your PC or remotely. Simply post documents to online folders to access and edit remotely
Manage your business more efficiently with flexible tools
- Organize finances with Excel 2010 and get data analysis tools to make informed decisions at a glance
- Create enticing documents, easily post them to your online folders, and invite business partners, customers, or friends to view them using Web-based versions of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint 2010
- Manage projects and resources from a single place by organizing your information in OneNote 2010
Upgrade your customer communications
- Create professional-looking communications faster with easy-to-use templates in Word 2010 and PowerPoint 2010, then add polish with updated text effects, photos, or videos
- Minimize inbox clutter with new conversation management tools in Outlook 2010
- Manage contact information from anywhere with Outlook 2010 on any PC or on your smartphone with Outlook Mobile 2010
Organize and simplify your household routine
- Help your child create high-quality class presentations using a variety of tools for adding video, photos, and text effects in PowerPoint 2010
- Prepare and manage a budget easily with ready-to use templates and analysis tools in Excel 2010
- Connect with others, manage your calendar, and stay on top of your to-dos with Outlook 2010
Top 10 benefits of Office Home and Business 2010
- Easily access and share your work on the go.
- Find the tools you need when you need them.
- Enhance your presentations with photos and videos.
- Get more insight from your data.
- Keep your inbox clutter-free.
- Organize information for all your projects in one place.
- Add energy and impact to your presentations.
- Navigate documents quickly and easily.
- Create text as powerful as your images.
- Share your presentations across your desk or around the world.
System requirements for Office 2010 include the following:
Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista or Windows 7
- You don't need to replace hardware that is capable of running Office 2007; it will support Office 2010.
- Processor: 500 MHz or higher
- Memory: 256 MB or higher
- Hard Disk: 1.5 GB; a portion of the disk space will be freed after installation if the original download package is removed from the hard drive.